Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OMG! It's the Devil


Yup this baby is the spawn of Satan! (well not really) but OMG I'm getting every symptom of being pregnant.
I'm nauseous at least 3 times a day!
I'm tired all the time
My ass back is hurting aready!
My nipples still hurt when touched by even my shirt! Let alone my hubby! TMFI?... sorry ladies.
I got the heart burn me and tums are once again best buds.
I feel dehydrated but if I drink to much water I feel bloated!
I'm beyond grumpy almost to crazy!
I hope this is only a first trimester thing. I don't know if I can handle this for another 6 months.
I guess it really is true that every pregnancy is different. This one is a heck of a lot harder then the last. Part of that is having to care for the 1st one while one feels like crap. I'm sure that's part of the tired part.
Oh well, I guess it all leads to something wonderful. Maybe this one is a girl? My sister said that she was sick and tired for her second one. But then again that could be the whole second child theory too. All we can do is think pink!
I'll keep you posted. I'm really trying not to complain to much, but I really do feel like crap.

No comments: