Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Before I go


Well we're off to Dauphin for a few days for my cousins wedding. I feel like it came up sooo fast, but I guess that's understandable considering the amount of stuff we've been doing.
A quick update of what going on peanut wise:
I've been having some nausea, mostly at night, I think it has more to do with the prenatal vitamin then peanut.
OMG they weren't kidding about showing the second time. My top roll has begun to stick out past my bottom roll. This sucks a little. The good thing about it is I didn't have to buy a new outfit for the wedding. My size 14 pants and blouse from the high school reunion fit again. (I really liked this outfit!) The shirt fits in a way that shows, yes she's preggers, no not just fatter. lol.
The only other thing to report is tired, tired, tired. Looking forward to getting out on the road and seeing all my mom's family. The last time I saw them was at my own wedding. I didn't get to see them at all it seems. I'm looking forward to being able to sit and talk to them. Hopefully Evan decides to stay put for at least 5 minutes at a time, or hopefully Earl decides to step more often so I can visit.
Well that's it for me. Check out facebook, I posted some great pics Crystal sent of her kids. There's a couple of Mannix that look great.
See you when I get back.
Leanne we'll have to do lunch girl. Hang in there!

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Have a great time, we'll have to get together when you get back.

Annieann77 said...

Hope you have a great road trip (better then the last one!?) And we will definately have to do coffee when you get back!! Maybe without kids so we can actually focus on each other!? ;)