Friday, October 24, 2008

Its over before it really began.


I noticed some spoting on Wednesday, I noticed some cramping on Thursday. By Friday morning I knew something was up. I tryed calling my OBG-closed. I tryed calling my Family docter-also closed. Earl was home, I told him to call Ave, we're going to Emergency.
To make a long story short the results of this trip to the Sturgeon are horrible. It turns out the baby has not developed since week 8 and my body is just now realizing it.
So that's it, now I wait with pads on hand.
I'm of course devastated. I thought this could never happen to me. My 1st pregnancy was after all problem free. OMG! I can't believe this, I can't believe this, I can't believe this!!!! WHY!!!!!
So I guess this blog ends here.
Good bye number 2.
Please refer back to my 1st blog for future postings.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

OMG Denise!!! I'm sooo sooo sorry!! I don't know what to say?! I wish I was there for you... Maybe I can come over tomorrow if you want some company?