Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally!


The yard is done! Well done enough for this year anyway. The gardens are in, the play area is done, the patio is in. Oh the relief!
We still have some finishing touches to do. Like bringing in some soil and over seeding the back lawn a little. As you can see from the picture some of the sod didn't take. But if we don't do that till the spring so be it. I'm tired of yard work. I think we've done enough.
Dispit some finishing touches I'm loving it! Evan can ride his bikes on the patio with plenty of space to turn around. (I'm hoping he learns to steer soon, or my flowers are going to take a beating.) I love it, love it, love it! Its great now but next year I'm sure it will be super handy. Evan can run of some steam and I can care for number 2 with all the amenities I need right there. I don't have to go to the park! I don't have to change into jeans if I don't want to!
Speaking of jeans. GRRRRR! My size 15's are feeling a little tight already! Yup already! I'm not even that far along and my tummy is getting hard! I guess all those sit ups for the last two years really didn't do much. I noticed this and made the mistake of stepping on the scale. GRRR I'm no longer in 1 under land. I had a little moment and excepted the fact that I am preggers and yup I'm not going to like what I see on the scale for about the next year.
I am eating healthy with a couple of treats here and there. Earl's birthday dinner was at Montana's but I had the salmon, with steamed veggies and a backed potato. I thought I made a good choice. After that was the birthday cake, which is one of my many weaknesses. This weekend will be a write off too, Earl's b-day BBQ. Cake, chips, hamburgers, hot dogs, veggis, maybe some fruit is on the menu. I'm going to try to stay out of the chips at least. But I may just have to partake, it's been a while. I kind of miss chips.
Well that's it for me today. Have a good one ladies.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Glad to hear your backyard is done (for this year anyway), I can't wait to see it! I also totally understand where you are coming from with the chip issue, now that my gallbladder is out I seem to be indulging WAY more then I should be! See you on Sat! :)