Monday, September 15, 2008

Oil!

OMG my body is producing oil! I'm breaking out! My hair always feels dirty! My skin feels slick! I know, I know gross, but true.

That said, I got my first bout of heart burn last night. Between Evan being awake from 1-3 and my heart burn I'm feeling rather tired and yup super grumpy.

Our new garage is now half shingled. Earl should be home from work early and hopefully him and Tracy and finish the job in the next few days. Which means we can move on to finishing up the brick. The end is so near I can taste it! Have I said I can't wait for it to be done? I must have. lol

Oh Happy B-day Leanne!

That's it for me. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

That's weird - I guess every pregnancy gives you different and interesting things to deal with lol.

Annieann77 said...

Thanks for the bday wishes!! Glad to hear your garage is almost finished (I'm still waiting for the last wall to be done on ours!!) and sorry to hear about your oil issues!?