Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome!


Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog!

As you all know I am currently preggers with my second child.

I may not be writing much, but I needed an outlet to voice my concerns and probably just my wonderings.

Despite the fact that I've done this all before I find myself having the same concerns as before along with some new ones:

1. Evan is so perfect! Could this baby end up being the opposite of that?
2. How am I going to juggle 2 kids?
3. How am I going to deal with a 2 year old and preggy hormones all at the same time! We all know how crazy emotional I am to begin with!
4. My job is so much more physical and stressful then the last one, how much longer am I going to be able to work there?
5. I really don't want to get all fat again, I've worked so heard!

That's it I'm going to make charts, follow the diet instructions in my books.
I'm only going to have 2 cups of coffee a day.
I'm going to take some time for me! I haven't been out on my own with out Earl or Evan for Months! It's time to put my foot down once again. But there is so much to do! Finish the yard, put in the flooring, move Evan to a big boy bed, finish potty training, move Evan to the next room and repaint his old room! Think Pink Everyone!

That's just an over view. My mind is swimming with questions, with thoughts. I'm hoping my book will give me some answers but it's heard to find the time to read. I'm on the diet part of the book now. I'm going to formulate a plan, and try to stick with it. The book says that cravings aren't going to happen as bad this time round. I only had 1 or 2 cravings with Evan so here's hoping my body skips that calorie fest all together.

Well that's all for me today. Come back soon!

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Yay!! Congrats again girly!

Jordanna said...

PS - you should skip work on Saturday and hang out with Leanne and I - she's going swimming with Jacob and I'm watching and then hopefully we'll go for coffee afterwards?

Annieann77 said...

Once again CONGRATS!!! I hope this pregnancy is a good one for you.

As J said ~ you should come to the swim thing but I will not be able to go for coffee, I invited Mikes Mom to come watch swimming and go to the farmers market before it closes for the season. :(

O - and I noticed on your ticker you only have 253 days left ~ have fun !!! he he ;)