Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I woke and was thinking about how I was dreading going to work all weekend. I work with Breaden on Sat (which I don't want to go since there's a fun event that day) so that's really the only thing I'm looking forward too. I'm all alone on Fri night, Sat after 3:30pm (I work until 8!) Then Sunday I work with a worthless girl I really don't like-that's if she doesn't call in sick. This job is really starting to wear on me. The store is run like crap, the staff is unhappy and the manager is either too stupid to realize there's a problem or is doing nothing to fix it.

Grrrrrrr! I might just quite! But what am I going to do other wise. I may talk to Earl and just quite without notice. They treat us like crap! Why shouldn't I treat them the same. The only thing that sucks about it is I'll be putting the 2 people I do like in the position of working alone. That's my main complaint, it makes the job soooo stressful. I should be trying to eliminate stress not add to it. I dread going to work, the thought of going made me grumpy before I had added hormones. I work alone all the time its either lonely and boring or stressful and way to busy for one person to handle! I sometimes cover up to 3 sections, 2 of which I have never been trained for. I don't know jack about leaf blowers, BBQ's, and weed eaters. I know even less about wiring, breaker boxes and yes even light bulbs! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! How am I supposed to be helping these people! (beep-beep-beepen Manager open your eyes!)

I guess those jobs are a dime a dozen still. I could probably have another job in a week tops. Maybe at a clothing store? Something less dirty? Less lifting? Less chemicals and dust flouting around the air? I don't know. I guess I'll talk to Earl and look around. I may see you Sat.

I really want to see you ladies! I miss you!

1 comment:

Jordanna said...

OOOOOO you should work at addition-elle in st. albert for the discounts!!

Or a craft store...

You only need to work a few hours anyway!