Thursday, September 4, 2008

Releif!


My life is once again like this picture a tranquil garden. Well until tomorrow when Evan wakes up (it's 12:40am) Earl bangs on the garage and tells me he's riping boards off the deck today, the dogs get into the garbage again, the cats cry for food, the laundry baskets get full, the dishwasher needs to be emptied, my tummy does the crappy thing, and my hormones take off with my brain again causing me to cry for no reason, etc, etc, etc. But despite all that daily crap it's ten times better knowing I will never have to deal with that job again. I guess we'll see where the next opening door leads me. I'm hoping to a clean job, but I'm not going to eliminate plant related jobs all together. I truly felt at peace there. I must have been a farmer in another life or something.

I talked to Earl and reminded him of his past job quiting/firing transgressions. I convinced him to agree. Especially after I said I didn't care if he bought a massive truck as long as he didn't make me go back there ever again. He was joking, I was however not! He knew I was serious. He agreed and I quite!

It was like a brick wall was lifted off my shoulders. No more job stress, no more dread for my next shift, no more pressure. Well, except the actual telling work part.

I wrote a letter explaining my decision and Earl drove me. I walked into the green house Jo (Joeanne) and Marlynne where there, 2 of the ppl I loved the most. I explained and they understood. All three of us had a bitch session right there in the Green House. I'm hoping someone in that store steps up to the plate and verbally slaps that stupid man! I tried to do it in my letter but I can't be outright bitchy. I think I got my point across in a professional manor. I can only hope that having it in writing will help them see there's a big issue. But as if they didn't know, it's apparent even to the customers! Jo volunteered happily to deliver my letters to both my team lead and the store manager. I love Jo, lol, she's wonderfully rough around the edges. There was hugs, goodbyes and good lucks. It felt good that I could tell them in person and that they understood my reason for leaving.

Well that's it for me today. I'll be there Sat! I'm looking forward to it! Leanne I'll bring those cloths for you

TGIF!

No comments: